Friday, January 14, 2011

So long...Farewell....

Well, it's with both happiness and sadness that I have to tell you I will not be posting on this blog anymore. 

Sadness because there are so many memories associated with this site...family get-togethers, Colby's first two years....gosh, it's been around for four years I think?

But, there's happiness as well.  Why?  Because I have a fancy new site that's both blog and photography website combined!

I'm a busy person, and two sites to maintain is too much.  Brides would call and say that they loved my images on my website, and I would cringe and remind myself that some Saturday I need to sit down and update all the images and add more recent images.  Then, I decided, "heck"...I'm going to get a new site that I can load to the galleries and to the posts at the same time!  It's all about efficiency, right?

So, without further blabbing....please visit my new blogsite at http://www.kellymccormickphotography.com/!!

Thanks for checking in!!!

7 comments:

bloomsoft said...

Bloomsoft is a company in PAKISTAN.The company was founded in early 1999.Bloomsoft software and web design solutions is a profitably growing international software and web design company that develops leading-edge software to automate the processes of small and medium-sized organizations.

Anonymous said...

What is the best place to begin a totally free blog?


Take a look at my page Transvaginal mesh lawyers

car rental ahmedabad airport said...

I was excited to uncover this web site.

- taxi booking in ahmedabad | book a cab in ahmedabad | car rental services in ahmedabad

Mobile Concrete Mixers said...

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

- Portable Concrete Batch Plant | Bitumen Sprayers | Bitumen Pressure Distributors

handicrafts said...

wonderful points altogether, you just gained a fresh reader. What would you suggest in regards to your put up which you manufactured a few days back? Any favourable?

- online shopping handicrafts india | buy indian handicrafts online

oil level gauge glass said...

Your blog content in very educative, effective and high quality content.

- observation windows | breather plugs | oil level sight glasses

BNM Wholesales said...

Your website is useful and informative, thanks for sharing